- The lyrics and video recording sent to the organisers will be screened by a panel of judges. Videos of qualifying entries will then be uploaded on youtube by the organising team for public viewing and voting.
- The selection of videos to be uploded on youtube is as follows:
lyrics are based on human values such as kindness
no sensitive issues are raised
creativity is exercised in composing songs
- Entries will also be screened by a panel of experienced judges to select the final entries for the Music Festival, seeds of kindness. The selected groups will perform to a live audience on a date and venue that will be informed later.
- The judging criteria to select the finalists is as follows:
Online voting : 50%
Panel of judges : 50%
- The judging criteria by the panel of judges is as follows:
Lyrics: content of the lyrics, originality and integrity of the piece as a whole. The style of the music and lyrics should match.
Song composition: Melody (originality and melodic themes and imagination of musical ideas), degree of difficulty of the composition, phrasing, harmony with variety of chords and cadences.
Vocals: diction, pitching and harmonisation throughout the song, attacks and releases, expression, clarity of the singing.
Band presentation of the song: musical style, choice of intruments (tone color), blending of the instruments well played, good sound quality and accuracy in time (tempo) and notes.
Creativity and style: costume, overall impression, team dynamics and impact and stage presence (showmanship).
** the Composition commitee reserves the rights to modify the composition rules and judging criteria at any time at its sole discretion.
- A total of ten groups will be selected for the final event. The organisers of Music Festival, seeds of kindness will directly notify participants. Finalists will be informed via email and/or phone.